Khoja’s mission is to improve lives through learning. We enable anyone anywhere to create and share educational courses (instructors) and to enroll in these educational courses to learn (students). We consider our marketplace model the best way to offer valuable educational content to our users. We need rules to keep our platform and services safe for you, us and our student and instructor community. These Terms apply to all your activities on the Khoja website, the Khoja mobile applications, our TV applications, our APIs and other related services (“Services”).
You need an account for most activities on our platform, including to purchase and enroll in a course or to submit a course for publication. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account without their permission. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us the login credential information for that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed.
- Course Enrollment and Lifetime Access
Under our Instructor Agreement, when instructors publish a course on Khoja, they grant Khoja a license to offer a license to the course to students. This means that we have the right to sublicense the course to the students who enroll in the course. As a student, when you enroll in a course, whether it’s a free or paid course, you are getting from Khoja a license to view the course via the Khoja platform and Services, and Khoja is the licensor of record. Courses are licensed, and not sold, to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the course in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the course and sharing it on torrent sites).
In legal, more complete terms, Khoja grants you (as a student) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non- commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular courses or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any course unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by a Khoja authorized representative. This also applies to content you can access via any of our APIs.
- Content and Behavior Rules
You may not access or use the Services or create an account for unlawful purposes. Your use of the Services and behavior on our platform must comply with applicable local or national laws or regulations of your country. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and compliance with such laws and regulations that are applicable to you.
- Khoja’s Rights to Content You Post
The content you post as a student or instructor (including courses) remains yours. By posting courses and other content, you allow Khoja to reuse and share it but you do not lose any ownership rights you may have over your content. If you are an instructor, be sure to understand the course licensing terms that are detailed in the Instructor Agreement.
When you post comments, questions, reviews, and when you submit to us ideas and suggestions for new features or improvements, you authorize Khoja to use and share this content with anyone, distribute it and promote it on any platform and in any media, and to make modifications or edits to it as we see fit. In legal language, by submitting or posting content on or through the platforms, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute your content in any and all media or distribution methods (existing now or later developed). This includes making your content available to other companies, organizations, or individuals who partner with Khoja for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication of content on other media. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power, and authority necessary to authorize us to use any content that you submit. You also agree to all such uses of your content with no compensation paid to you.
- Using Khoja at Your Own Risk
Khoja enables anyone anywhere to create and share educational courses. We host courses on our online learning marketplace. Our platform model means we do not review or edit the courses for legal issues, and we are not in a position to determine the legality of course content. We do not exercise any editorial control over the courses that are available on the platform and, as such, do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy or truthfulness of the courses. If you enroll a course, you rely on any information provided by an instructor at your own risk.
By using the Services, you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Khoja has no responsibility to keep such content from you and no liability for your access or enrollment in any course, to the extent permissible under applicable law. This also applies to any courses relating to health, wellness and physical exercise. You acknowledge the inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of these types of courses, and by enrolling in such courses, you choose to assume those risks voluntarily, including risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death. You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during and after your enrollment in a course.
- Khoja’s Rights
All right, title, and interest in and to the Khoja platform and Services, including our website, our existing or future applications, our APIs, databases, and the content our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services (but excluding content provided by instructors and students) are and will remain the exclusive property of Khoja and its licensors. Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing gives you a right to use the Khoja name or any of the Khoja trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Khoja or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Khoja platform and Services:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the platform, Khoja’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Khoja’s service providers.
- disable, interfere with, or try to circumvent any of the features of the platforms related to security or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems.
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on the Khoja platform or Services.
- access or search or attempt to access or search our platform by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available search functionalities that are provided via our website, mobile apps, or API (and only pursuant to those API terms and conditions). You may not scrape, spider, use a robot, or use other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
- in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information (such as sending email communications falsely appearing as Khoja); or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the platforms or services, or in any other manner interfering with or creating an undue burden on the Services.
- Payment to website only through the mentioned methods of payment
- Cash payment is not acceptable, the site protect the trainee in case of cancelation. communication between trainer and trainee is recommended to be via messages in website in case of cancellation or confirmation, as it help in case of refund
Cancelation and Refund policy:
- Trainer/ instructor decide cancelation deadline
- For payment via mobile, in case of different mobile number rather than mentioned in trainee profile, trainee should communicate that to admin
- Trainee should request refund and mention the reason through sending a message to the admin
Should the trainer or instructor / User cancel the booking; a cancellation charge will be deducted.
If the trainer/ instructor cancel the booking then the cancellation charge will be deducted from the next sessions the KHOJA completes.
Trainers/ instructors registered as khoja agree to not offer any services to KHOJA.CO users outside of the KHOJA platform. To do so violates these terms and he or she will be removed from the KHOJA Platform.
Khoja Company is not responsible of any dispute caused by direct financial deals between the trainer/ instructor and the user/ trainee
Freelance Trainer / instructors registered as KHOJA are not employees of Khoja Company and accepts full responsibility for all income tax, national insurance and their own conduct and behavior both on and off the site Terms and policy for similar sites